Seasons: The Stages of a leader
If you found a GPS that helped you navigate every stage of your life, would you use it? If you came across a playbook that helped you sidestep busyness and distractions so you have clarity on what your life focus should be in your current season, would it be of help?
In his authentic, practical and conversational style, one of Kenya’s bestselling authors helps you move from simply reacting to life’s opportunities to creating an intentional roadmap that will help you become a great leader. Learn…
· Why some people did superbly at school only to end up struggling in life
· Why rushing to start your own business right after college is not always a wise move
· How your busy lifestyle could be the greatest danger to your mission
· Why you should plan to retire while you are still young
· How to not only achieve your dream but to see it outlive you
Whether you are a young leader starting out in your career, an established leader already making a difference, a senior leader concerned about leaving a good legacy or a parent wanting to raise great leaders, ‘Seasons’ is your blueprint!